HYIP's Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HYIP's Community

Forum untuk pemain hyip

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Exit from a position.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cody Django

Exit from a position. Empty
PostSubject: Exit from a position.   Exit from a position. Icon_minitimeWed May 10, 2017 10:58 pm

A trader exits a position, that is complete the trade, or leaves the market, when he executes the opposite trade by which he started. if he bought USD/CAD he then sells USD/CAD. Note that the trader could also have sold USD/CAD initially, and then bought USD/CAD later to exit the trade and close the position. This part is very much important for every trader I am doing this well and trades with ECNCAPITAL.COM.
Back to top Go down
David Wilkins

Exit from a position. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exit from a position.   Exit from a position. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 27, 2017 10:46 pm

My broker AGEA giving many suggestion, proper guiding and helping me with all sort of trading tools. They constructed their trading platform with all necessary accessories where I can feel very comfortable to trade. Through their forex education section, I had learnt many basic knowledge of forex trading. They have advanced interactive video lessons, by watching those videos anyone can understand easily about forex trading. Really, they are a high-class broker.
Back to top Go down

Exit from a position.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HYIP's Community :: Hyip discussion :: Forex Trading-
Jump to: