HYIP's Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HYIP's Community

Forum untuk pemain hyip

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Which broker would you choose?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cody Django

Which broker would you choose? Empty
PostSubject: Which broker would you choose?   Which broker would you choose? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2017 10:56 pm

Which broker would you choose? Novice traders will often choose the broker with the best marketing, simply because it is the one they know. They learn about the broker, visit the site, register for a demo, then scale the learning curve to grow comfortable trading with that broker, using their charts etc. But it should not be like this way, novice trader should be more careful about choosing broker and join like ECNCAPITAL.COM.
Back to top Go down
Jp Duminy

Which broker would you choose? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which broker would you choose?   Which broker would you choose? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2017 7:41 am

Broker choosing is such a difficult task to do. It is to say that as a trader I have change a lot of brokers due to some crucial disadvantages. Among them one was security issue. However I got a broker by the stroke of luck. Without your permission I am to suggest you this broker. This is Trade12, I can make you sure that you can start with that broker without any doubt. You will have almost all trading facilities with a smooth platform and high security level. I have the best trading environment here and they support me all the time.
Back to top Go down

Which broker would you choose?
Page 1 of 1