HYIP's Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HYIP's Community

Forum untuk pemain hyip

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fear and greed

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
preaker

Fear and greed Empty
PostSubject: Fear and greed   Fear and greed Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2017 11:36 pm

Greed and fear are the enemies of discipline and either one will destroy discipline if allowed to do so. Many people know that fear and greed cause movements in market prices but it is wrong to think that these are always negative emotions. If you can control these emotions then this is the best thing you can do in forex trading. I suggest trade24 broker for better trading. They will teach you how to make trade profitable.
Back to top Go down
Viola

Fear and greed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear and greed   Fear and greed Icon_minitimeSun Apr 16, 2017 6:14 am

This two thing fear and greed is harmful in all sector of life. This two things are the negative site of human being. This two thing can destroy your trade business. You cannot make discipline in your trading if you have fear and greed in your inner mind. If you have fear you cannot move forward and apply different strategy in your business. If you have greed you will move so fast that you will underestimate the risk and face the loss. ECNCAPITAL helps me by motivating me to keep out fear and greed from my mind and go ahead.

Back to top Go down
Memo Aburto

Fear and greed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear and greed   Fear and greed Icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2017 12:54 am

Controlling our emotions during out trading is perhaps the toughest obstacle we face in making our goals a reality. We are all humans and one of the greatest emotions that has a huge impact on our trading is fear. The other way to control fear and greed is to trade smaller. You must have to control you emotions while trading and choose a best broker like trade24 for profitable trading.
Back to top Go down
Jp Duminy

Fear and greed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear and greed   Fear and greed Icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2017 2:48 am

A Forex trader should have some quality in him to trade with Forex market. He should be free from greed as well as fear. If he has this bad nature he has to suffer in the long run. He should avoid over trading with a view to earning more. Then he should apply different policies of trading without any fear. Because both two will harm him all the time. Trade12 make me free from these bad habits by supporting all the time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fear and greed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear and greed   Fear and greed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fear and greed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HYIP's Community :: Hyip discussion :: Forex Trading-
Jump to: